Composition: Each gram contains:
Pepsin: 50 Mg.
Pancreatin: 100 Mg
Lipase: 10 Mg
Cellulase: 20 Mg
Concentrated Enzymes: Q.SBenefits:
- Nutrients in the feed utilized perfectly and completely.
- Ammonia formation in the gut is minimized
- Increasing the digestibility of fiber components and rendering the nutrients more available for digestion, thereby reducing the manure output.
- Reducing the affects of anti nutritional factors like tannins, saponins and goitrogen.
- Exploring the genetic potentiality of the bird, so as to enable them to take more quantity of teed to achieve maximum growth and production.
- Reducing the early mortality due to the problems associated with harmful moulds and aflatoxin in poultry feeds.
- Reducing environmental pollution by reducing nutrient excretion particularly excess phospliorus, nitrogen, copper and zinc.
- Reduces wet droppings.
- Birds become very healthy and active.
Dosage: Poultry Feed: 500 gms. / ton of feed. Continuously (or) as advised by a poultry consultant.
Packing: 25 kg Bag.